Book Spotlight: Reaction Shot by Parker Avrile

Reaction Shot
by Parker Avrile
M/M Suspense/Thriller/BDSM
Amazon US | UK | BN | ARe | iTunes

Blurb:

What happens in the dungeon doesn't stay in the dungeon.

The official story was that I was the ex-boytoy of some now-disgraced Chinese billionaire. The gay wasn't an issue. Even the BDSM wasn't an issue. The issue was money-laundering. As long as the powers-that-be saw me as just another party boy, I was safe. Or so I thought.

Then somebody set me up for a kinky scene in Vegas with a guy who turned out to be Hollywood's latest A-list action star. Lyndon's gay and ready to play, with a strong taste for dominating younger men. I hate to admit it, but I was attracted to the arrogant son of a you-know-what almost immediately.

Of course, it's all fun and games until we find out somebody's got our whole twisted encounter on video...

Reaction Shot is a complete 150-page short novel including all four episodes of this gay male BDSM suspense thriller-- Audition, Camera, Action, and Cut.

***

Excerpt:

"You're pretty enough to be in the movies." I looked him over. Yeah, I could definitely see this one as some kind of star. Those dimples were quality.

"Stop. Just stop. I don't need a lot of honesty from a blowjob, but I need that much."

"OK, OK, you're in the movies, and I'm your stalker, and you had to capture me and teach me a lesson. Maybe you better handcuff me again. I don't think the last lesson took."

"I really should ask you to leave." But we both knew he didn't want to.

I snuggled close. "All right. Name one movie I've seen you in."

He named five.

Oh fuck. I sat up and took his head in my two hands. Turned it this way and that to study him from every angle. "I just thought you were a guy who looks like him," I said. "Lyndon Fucking Becker. Wow. I guess I didn't think actors needed to have fuckboys sent up to their hotel rooms. I thought they could get it on their own."

"I didn't have you sent up to my room."

"Well, somebody did. I thought I was going to play with some tech millionaire I met in a bar."

"You ought to call that guy. Find out what's going on."

"Can't. Don't have a number for him."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You arranged to play with a guy you met in a bar who wouldn't even give you his phone number?"

"Hey, it was a nice bar. And it seemed like a nice hotel. So... you know..."

"You like to live dangerously, don't you... uh, what was your name again?"

"Shale. Shale Shelby."

"That a real name?"

"Yeah. I don't care if the Department of Justice knows I meet guys for sex games." I shouldn't have mentioned the DOJ. Maybe they were on my mind because I knew they were watching some of my known associates. Probably they were still watching me to see if I crossed any lines.

My sex stuff wouldn't make my father happy, but the feds didn't mind it at all. In fact, the official story was that I was the ex-boytoy of some now-disgraced Chinese billionaire. The gay wasn't an issue. Even the BDSM wasn't an issue. The issue was money-laundering. As long as they saw me as just another party boy, I was safe.

"Well, I do care if people know," he said. "I don't want to see a story about this night in the fucking tabloids." He poured his own wine this time.

I sipped a little more. "Don't worry. You won't. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and all that crap. I'd never be allowed in a decent resort again if I kissed and told."

Lyndon Fucking Becker probably didn't realize that he'd cuddled up to me while we were talking. It was a lonely life, being a rich important son of a bitch. I hadn't ever had any actors before, but I'd done some bankers and CEOs. They were lonely, needy, often expecting me to take the lead and be the dominant one. If the public only knew how different these so-called alpha power dudes act in private...

***


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Zipper Rippers Blog Design by Ipietoon